flirting with a girl i'm interested in

sirhcorg

Hi. I am very interested in this girl but I don't know what to do along the lines of flirting with her to let her know I'm interested. We talk on the way back from class (after every class) to our dorm and in the caf whenever I see her. According to my friends, I have a very flirty personality. I'm myself around friends and don't really care about overstepping any boundaries and I'm act myself but when I'm interested in someone, I am afraid to overstep my boundaries so I don't really do anything or I don't do anything that I would normally do with my friends.

Basically, how might I let her know I'm interested without overstepping the boundaries?

Thanks

Hi. I am very interested in this girl but I don't know what to do along the lines of flirting with her to let her know I'm interested. We talk on the way back from class (after every class) to our dorm and in the caf whenever I see her. According to my friends, I have a very flirty personality. I'm myself around friends and don't really care about overstepping any boundaries and I'm act myself but when I'm interested in someone, I am afraid to overstep my boundaries so I don't really do anything or I don't do anything that I would normally do with my friends.

Basically, how might I let her know I'm interested without overstepping the boundaries?

Thanks

If you have a very flirty personality and you flirt alot, then why what makes you think flirting will make this girl realize you like her? She sees you doing this to other people too right?

If you are interested in her then why not just ask her out. I think that by you asking her out you would be throwing her a pretty big clue that you are interested, don't you think? So go do it!