What to Do??

Hiya Peeps,

I need a little advise. I'm not particular good with women but hey i'm working on it!!

The problem : I really like this girl i have meet. She's a week or two younger than me and we see each other at work just about every week. We have gone to lunch together twice by ourselves and a few other times with other people. I have never had such strong feelings towards a girl before - She's just so damn cute, smart, funny and all the rest!! It's the kinda girl i would be happy to bring home to the folks type of girl.

I think she *may* know i'm interested in her but i'm not totally sure. I am totally hopeless at picking up signals - so unless she slamed a brick in my face and said I LIKE YOU - i would probably never know or read to much into it.

The thing is I would hate to ask her out and make things really akward between us if she didn't feel the same way. I really like her and if she is not interested i would really like to remain friends. But i fear that if i were to say something i would ruin any possible friendship we might have.

What to do?? Dilemmas Dilemmas Dilemmas!!!

Thanks

Stewart

i can definitely relate to where you are coming from. if you ask her and she isnt interested, your friendship is strained. you can wait to get over this crush and not ask her out. if you want it to be casual, just ask her to a movie or something. if she she says yes, she is obviously somewhat interested. good luck!

I am virtually in tha same situation as you are. I have been friends with this girl for a while, we seem 2 get on well together and am certain we feel similar about eachother. I am going to ask her out the next chance i get, before its to late. Its worth a try, the worst she can say is no.

It hurts more when you keep those feelings to yourself.

Sounds like the classic. You have my sympathy friend. It's been my experience that if you're not picking up any signals then it doesn't mean that you're rubbish at reading them. It means that there aren't any there to be read and it's just wishing that there was that confuses you. When it's right, you know. I hope it all goes well for you.

Shine.

Thanks everyone,

It can be hard sometimes to follow what you really know inside.

Logically i *know* that i'm never going to know if i don't ask her. And if she isn't interested and i lose her friendship she can't have been much of a friend i suppose(although i do understand it would make things kinda awkward)

But it would appear my illogical part of the brain is talking the loudest cause that's all i can here I'll just have to try to ignore that part of my brain!!

I think i'll just ask her out as friends and if anything happens down the track well great if not well her lose i suppose. Although it's easy to say these things in reality its much harder.

Thanks again All

Stewart