please help......

I need advice BAD, please.....

ok here is the scoop....I have been seeing this guy for like 4 months now and we have a great relationship and he says he wants to move in together and we both love each other, but the problem is that I still think about being with other people. I met this other guy the other day and I wanted to be with him too. I ever got "jelous" when he said he was going out with another girl...does this mean I'm not really in love? I dunno what to do

thanks

Lost

I think you already know your answer. You need to leave this guy alone. Apparently, you must not be in love with him or not in a situation to appreciate it. Don't move in with this guy and save both of you some grief. And you might wanna consider if you are going to stay with him as well. Be fair and think of his involvement in this and how the longer you two are together how it will affect him

• 6 years later...

i feel like 4 months is waaay too soon to be talking about moving in together...the fact that you're still thinking about seeing other people doesn't necessarily mean you don't care about him or that you should stop seeing him, but just that it's too early in the relationship to be getting so serious. maybe you need to slow down so that you can relax and not put so much pressure on such a new relationship. also, i think it's a little weird that he's getting so intense so soon...

I think it means you are not in love. At least when I am really in love, I do not want to be with anyone but the guy I'm in love with.

And 4 months IS way too soon to move in together. I would not do that if I were you. I have made that mistake before and learned the hard way, it's all bad.