Important questions to all guys waiting for answers

It isn't that I am waiting for him on the sidelines though, I mean these past few days, I've found a new job, been looking at colleges and applying to many and yesterday i went kayaking for the first time in my life. I'm trying not to wait on the side line like a cheerleader, I know what you mean by that and thank you for the warning, but something with him just feels right. He wanted to go out for ice cream a couple of nights after we broke up, to talk about things and such. we ended up going for a drive and ended up talking by a lake. we were talking like it was the first date. He even commented on that. Yeah he put his arm around me and we hugged and he said he still loves me and cares for me. I don't know if i need a relationship right now for sure, but this break up/ lack of him in my life as much makes me feel as though i do want a relationship, but i don't know if that is just the syndrome after a break up. ya know. I love him and want him in my life, i just need some advice on possible steps to take to get that. thanks

U know, u r girl, but it doesn't matter woman or guy, and I've heard from alot of ppl dat we should move on, and forget, u know u can't just forget this things just like this. I'd broke up 3 weeks ago, she loved me so much and then when i came from country side she said Ofcourse it was tough, it was really tough i was planning to make suicide, but now i laugh, I'd big lesson and she was the first girl for me we were in long distance relationship, most ppl say dat Long Distance relationship would effect our love even more stronger and it did... But I dunno how ppl can forget others so quick, and i've been asking for her to come back for 3 weeks, now i'm tired all this stuff, and i just sent one letter dat i hurted so much, and appriciated dat she loved me and then i wished to be just a friend, I said to myself I've move on... There is no single fish in the ocean... and I totaly agree dat ur soulmate is yet far and u will find, and u have to wait for somehow... That's the way it is... When i read those old posts I didn't want to believe dat i've to move on and get over it, but being in this forum feels at eazzz... I know i have some feelings to her but if she comes back i can't let her.... I'm hurt, i was thinking how i did wrong, but she was the one who did wrong... But now don't regret dat i'd been with her, i've good memories, u know? Move on it doesn't mean dat u have forget, Those nice things with ur BF and GF always will be in ur head, and it will be exprience for u, someday u will be glad that u've broken up.... for me not yet though.... I just can't move on but i have to... and i will give u lil advice, if u really love her and u think u can love him, be with him unless he loves u otherwise gotta be in dark...

It is easy to say, everything, everywhere you still remember the things you do with her, laughs and it all in your memories. Sometime I wish I don't have such memories anymore. It hurts. When you are quiet, then you just remember the things again?

I was thinking, if she is still think about her decision and I am just waiting now. Should I suggested that we give a set period, with no committment and start knowing the "changed" new me again? Because it will take her time to get to know the new me again? What do you think? Should I suggested to her since she doesn't know what she wants to do?

Thanks.

Next her next her next her. Its not worth the trouble the reationship has already digged it self a ditch to low to get out of. IF she does not want it anymore, than she will not change her mind unless you prove mysterious confident exciting and unphased by her decision.

There is so many ways you can analyze any relationship, but your best bet is to move on right now...and get on with your life and what is right for you. I can only tell you that it is hard and if it wasnt people would fall in love all the time.