Orgasm?

j0k3r

The other night I had sex with a girl who i didnt really know so i cant ask her whether she had an orgasm or not...
You had sex with her, but you can't ask her if she had an orgasm? What's up with that?

I think you are obsessing about something that you don't need to obsess about. Next time, ASK. If you can get naked with someone and share body fluids, you can surely ask her if she had an orgasm if that's so important to you.

As you can already see women will fake an orgasm to get a guy to stop. If you really want to know of a woman has had an orgasm then you want to look for physiological changes, you are going to have to pay attention to what her body is actually doing. Once you know the signs you will be able to tell if she had an orgasm or not.

you are going to have to pay attention to what her body is actually doing.

I know my partner's face and chest get a quite distinct red flush just after an orgasm. But it may not always be possible to tell absolutely and probably many women have no real outward signs at all.

No, by far the most obvious is when she says "I had an orgasm". Why are you making this so complicated? Seriously.

because women lie! not to hurt their feelings but to get them the hell off of us.

its difficult. some women have difficulty reaching orgasm. but if she's satisfied..then she'll be back for more.