how do i ask a girl 2 b my g/f?

ok i'll try 2 make this short

i know this girl 4 about a yr and we've really been clsoe friends i've went out with her 2 movies but jus as friends and nothing else in da past but now shes really grown on me and i want 2 ask her to b my g/f but i dont now how 2 ask her

plz help

Hi Shy Guy,

I would suggest that you take it a little show. Make things grow like a little flower. How? My suggestion is that you start to drop a few hints by making a few compliments. Then I would just ask her to sit down with you and have a heartfelt conversation with you. If you have known her for about a year, I think it's pretty safe to express some feelings towards her and ask her how she feels.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Ok I know exactly what you mean...I'll do my best to help you although I kinda have the same problem you do lol. Ok let's see....I got an idea. THis is good for like the evening. You say you guys hang out sometimes but only as friends so invite her over to your house to watch a movie or something. Before she gets over to your house, order a pizza and ask the pizza place to make the pizza heart shaped. If they say no, offer them like a few bucks extra or something, but they most likely will do it for free. Anyway, when the pizza comes, she'll notice the shape and you could just ask her then. I know this doesn't help with exactly what to say but it'll atleast be the right time cause she'll definitely get the hint with the pizza so she'll be expecting the question most likely(You know how girls are). Good luck!