need advice with n/c

Ive just read some of the other posts here and am really glad to have stumbled acrss this forum.....my girlfriend split with me about four weeks ago,she has been slowly withdrawing from the relationship over the last 6 weeks or so...she has slipped into a bit of a depression, has started a new job which takes up a lot of her time, has two kids to look after, one who is only 2 and has a few health problems..she has no spare income at all! she says that she feels she cant cope with a relationship right now, she uses the words 'RIGHT NOW over and over again. which makes me wonder if she sees a relationship maybe in the future..since we split she has phoned or text me nearly everyday..one time tellin me she missed me, sometimes callin me darlin or babe...sometimes ending a text in a x or xx! She came around my house the other morning after bieng out all nite with her new colleagues, tellin me about all the fun she had! im not sure now if she truly sees me as friend, or is just holding back, im also going on holiday for 7 weeks xmas eve and wonder if it affected her decision! .......ive been feelin pretty bad over the last four weeks unable to understand why she keeps in contact with me all the time if she doesnt want to be with me....until i came accross this forum today! i realise now that maybe she wants to keep me on a leash..and if all else fails, i'll be there for her.......she text me earlier askin how i was, and how work was........for the first time i havent replied....feel really bad about just ignoring her without saying anything....i also have got tickets for a football game for us and her son on friday nite.....i realise i have to start nc to get myself happy again,i already feel better after not replying to her earlier, but should i tell her im going to need to sort myself out, and how about letting them down with the tickets, her son will be gutted! im wondering if i should go on fri and start nc after that, or maybe just put the tickets through her door with an apology for not bieng able to make it...trouble is, if i do that ithink she will give the tkt that would have been mine to a new work colleague she seems to be spending time with,and maybe that would start something, i wish i had seen this forum last week before i booked the tickets and realised it was probably foolish now, what do you think? any advice?

thx for the much needed feedback sg...felt bad 'bout just blanking her text message last nite....felt it was a bit rude seeing there hasnt been any arguments or anything, she has been straight down the line with me..so i phoned her this mornin and arranged to meet for the game, figure your right thats its better to tell her i need sometime to sort my head out after the game and go n/c then, will be hard for me but i guess im not alone in that, hope all is well for you mate, it certainly seems to help bieng able to share with others.