Should I call her?

heres a little background on this:

link removed

That post is almost 2 months old and things has been going pretty good between me and her. I been talking to her a lot when shes online. I already got her number and everything. I called her a couple of times. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me and she said sure. The problem that I got right now is for some reason Im having a hard time calling her. My heart is telling me I should, but my head is saying that i probably shouldn't, cuz im thinking she might be busy and doesnt want to be bother. Do u girls like it if a guy calls u and talks to u? Need some advice. Thx.

---[added by secret_agent_man from a follow up post]---

Also, when do u think is the best time for me to tell her how i feel about her? When i go to the movies with her? Or should I wait and let things happen by itself?

Well first off nothing happens by its self. You have to act on it. Secondly I don't think you will have to tell her how you feel, I'm sure she knows. Actions speak louder then words. Asking her out is a good start. If you're no sure how she feels about you, just go out as friends. Or invite her out in a group setting, this removes all pressure and call allow for you to judge how she feels.

Most people find it's easier to approach these issues subtly. If she rejects you then you can defend yourself and not ruin the friendship. It's hard to take back words and actions once you do them. So whatever you do make sure it's worth the risk and that you're able to commit to your discussion.

Lastly I think everyone likes it when you give them your attention, guys and girls alike. No one likes to be smothered but a little extra affection can only help. Good luck with it, and don't sit around waiting for things to happen. When you want something you have to go for it.