girls can u gimme some advice...

well not that i have big trouble with girls approaching me..but the girls that usually approach me seem to be easy ones...which is not what im looking for....and when i do meet a nice girl...it doesnt last....girls tell me im a very funny guy and they love my personality but i dont know why i dont last with the good ones....anyways thanks for all the peoples opinions so far i really appreciate it!

yeah, good looking, but what is underneath? honestly, you come accross a bit conceited to me. me personally, if a guy is hitting on me and I get the impression that he's conceited then that's it.

so you want a hot chick? think about that. women are more than a pretty surface. we are people as well, and don't want to be loved for our looks but for who we are. as long as you go for looks only, as long as you degrade girls to chicks, you'll not find the girl you really want (or, not be able to hold her down, like you admit)

and when i do meet a nice girl...it doesnt last....girls tell me im a very funny guy and they love my personality but i dont know why i dont last with the good ones....

So give us some examples of what happened in the past.

Personally, I think you're an above average looking guy. You look fun, maybe a little too c o c k y if you don't wrap it up with humor? Hard to say, I'd have to meet you.

Without knowing examples of your past, I can only guess the "good" women leave you for one of many reasons. Are you:

Boring?

Too talkitive?

Have bad breath? (Happened to me, only found out after a YEAR of dating her. Get a tongue scraper.)

Control freak?

Insecure?

Distrustful?

Ignore her?

Talk to other women in front of her?

Talk about boring things like exs, cars, computers, sports, religion, politics?

Her "Therapist" all the time?

etc.

Clue us in.

well here ill tell u two quick stories....

a girl at school came up to me and we talked and i asked her out on a date...so we went out for coffee and we talked and it was all good...then we went out on a second date and i took her to the beach and we ate and then when i got home she txt me asking me what i felt about her....i told her i really liked her so far and hoped to get to know her better....she said the same......but the days after she wouldnt answer my txt, my calls, or my emails ......we havent talked since...

this last girl i went out with...well we met at a hooka bar....i didnt have the balls to go talk to her so i gave my friend my number so he can give it to her and the next day she called....well we went out for like 2 months...and we only kissed once...from the beggining she had told me though that she didnt want a relationship for a very long time(years) cause of school but for some reason we continued going....at the end of the 2nd month she told me that it was pointless going out with me cause we would never have anything...i kinda agreed.....she also said that she was losing interest in me because we went out too much(like 3 times a week) and that we tlaked too much(everyday)..

i think my problem is that im not confident enough and im very insecure so when i actually meet a girl i like i come as needy and they dont like that........

btw to the girls who responded.....why do u look conceited and coky?....a lot of people tell me thats their first impression of me and also that im a player which all is the exact opposite oh me.....i dont get it..

physically, i don't have a type that i specifically go for in a guy. most of the guys i've liked are tall, have dark and beautiful brown eyes. but for me what really makes me attracted to someone is what's inside. you have a nice profile pic on your myspace, but i'd recommend taking one that is more natural...just be yourself, and lose the sunglasses so that the girls can see your eyes. eyes are definitely important, because they express emotions (or lack there of). girls are all about emotions.

physically, i don't have a type that i specifically go for in a guy. most of the guys i've liked are tall, have dark and beautiful brown eyes. but for me what really makes me attracted to someone is what's inside. you have a nice profile pic on your myspace, but i'd recommend taking one that is more natural...just be yourself, and lose the sunglasses so that the girls can see your eyes. eyes are definitely important, because they express emotions (or lack there of). girls are all about emotions.

thanks will do as soon as i get my camera back...