should i or shouldnt i??

aight.....heres the story, i knew my best friend for like 7 years now and and i know his family real well....i even consider his mom my mom(dont get me wrong i love my mom) and we also do everything together. heres the problem he has a younger sister that im startin to like. i have a feelin that she likes me and had a crush on me for a while. i got to admit that we kinda flirt and fool around. now im 16 and she is 13....kinda too young for me but still she is an exception. so what im wonderin is should i go wif her and not tell or go wif her and not tell her family or juss not tell at all.

It all really depends on what grade she's in... If she's still below 9th grade don't date her. Wait for her to get into the 9th grade then if the feelings are still there date her and let her family know. If they shouldn't have a problem because they obviously trust you. They'd probably rather have you dating their daughter then anyone else... just give it till she's in the 9th grade.

Good Luck!

Hey

I kinda agree with the other person, wait for it first. How sure are you that she likes you, she could, but on the other hand she could b just young and curious, a lil bit like you (don't get me wrong). I don't see the problem with the age difference, but any younger and it'll get kinda weird. Just remember, if you go for it now, you could somehow ruin ur friendship with ur friend a lil bit but if u still gonna take the risk, don't hurt her, she's kinda young, u don't want her 2 loose faith in guys just yet.

'Luck with things