I dont know what This Is

Well wow, what an exciting night last night! I went to this Halloween Party and my EX was there. He was just looking at me the hole intire time I was there and he followed me all over the club last night. also My EX before him was there and we had a blast. I smileld at him and I was very polite. well I went home last night and of course he followed me home from the club. Then he called me and ask If we could talk. well I said sure. So he realized that he was wrong for hurting me and he said he still love me . and I giving him no satifaction of making me mad at him. yeah of course I still love him but now im confused about what Do I do for now. He stayed the night last night and he went to work this morning. I did do the NC for a week but he broke that last night! so do I still try to move on with out him

Hi Ant, I read a few of your back posts to see where you're coming from and it's understandable why you're confused. Your Ex has a habit of dropping by whenever he's aroused and saying the words you most long to hear, inevitably leading to you both spending the night together.

The problem is the rest of the "habit" involves him disappearing again. I'd like to think that this time he'll be different, but I think if you examine the relationship from an outsider's point of view, you'll see he doesn't have much incentive to change his 'dog' ways. Why should he get all the 'goodies' at your heart's expense? You deserve better than that, don't you think?

Talk things out when sex isn't in the cards and see if he's willing to give you the love and respect -- your terms, your definitions -- you long for and deserve. If not, well you know what to do with him...

I read some of your previous posts as well, and I say you stay FAR away from this guy. And definitely STOP sleeping with him - you still have a lot of feelings for him, but it seems like his "feelings" only show up when he wants something from you...meaning he wants sex. He seems selfish and very inconsiderate of your feelings at this point. Stop sleeping with him without a true knowledge of where you two stand, and see what his actions are.

Here is the thing - if he wanted to be with you, it would mean he would put some effort forth, he would be doing MORE then just drunk dialing, or showing up for some action.

He only comes back when he wants some action, or feels you are too far out of his grasp and he loses that control he feels he has over you. Don't you deserve better than someone whom only wants you for those reasons?

I am sure you have MANY wonderful qualities that another man would LOVE about you, and would want to form a RELATIONSHIP with you, one where you are equally "into it" and equally committed to one another.

Thats good that he is showing he is sorry and all. Im sure you feel good about it! But....you must give him a hard time. Be serious and let him know you have no intention of going back unless he is seriously going to stay with you and not leave you as he pleases. If you take him everytime he sweet talks you, he will just walk all over you like a carpet. That will make it worse for you.