man this sux!

my prob is that i like this guy... lot! and well he's my ex's good friend... not anymore now that my crush is talking to me though. There are also girls who dont like me that hang around him a lot.. his good friends and if i try to go up to him while they are there, just to talk, the girls get all mean. They have this invisible leash on him. i've been hanging out with him more now, over the summer and he's awsome! i want to go for him sooo bad but i dont want to have to the drama with his friends or with the ex. i think he likes me but he's shy..... what should i do?

You should talk to him in private when the others aren't around. See if he wants to go to a movie or something that might be considered a "date". If he is interested he should let you know. Don't discuss your feelings with your ex or the other girls that hang around him. It is none of their business. Good luck!

I've known alot of people who got "stuck"in the same situation and I can tell you that you really need to let him know what you feel. If this guy likes you back then nothing should stand in your way. I know for a fact he will be hated by all the people that knew he was a good friend of your ex because they see it as "betrayal" but if you too really like each other then there should be no barrier that can stop you. Talk and make sure you both know what you are getting into. GOOD LUCK!