love

QTpie87

so when you've fallen for someone and you know for a undoubtable fact that you love them and you want to tell them how you feel so bad, but really aren't sure they are ready to hear that or not, what do you do? I keep almost slipping, and just saying I love you when I hug him, or when he feels bad, i just want him to know that so bad but also fear that it's too soon to say anything. im scared, I don't want to mess things up, exspecailly cause he's starting to become closer to me by himself without me having to say anything about how I feel yet.

also I was sitting and thinking about it, and I know what it is, i know what it feels like but I don't know how to put it into words. I really think love is when you care about that person so much you will put up with stupid things that happen and take care of them when they're sick and not care if they might be having a bad day, that you can still be there for them and try your best to make them feel better. I really think it's when you don't have to be out having fun spending money, you can just sit around with them and be happy even if theres nothing to talk about. I don't know how else to put it. but is that how others here feel too? im just so frustrated, cause iv'e never liked someone this much before and it's eating at me like mad.

Love is a feeling that you dont get with anyone else...Just hearing their voice or having them around you is enough to make the worst day the best....

Love is giving yourself to them 100%

Love is trusting them completely...

Love is when you can put them before yourself...

Love is unconditional...