Wait...is a french kiss like a kiss with the tongue?

Okok, so i've been reading some of these posts, just joined this eNotalone.com thing, I can't really remember how i got here but it's kinda interesting.

Anyway, i've just recently started dating this gorgeous chick. I've known her for ages but somewhere along the way I kinda screwed things ova and we stopped talking. For those of u who think guy's should neva tell chicks how they feel coz it won't work, i'll say that's not true. (One of these forums had that) It kinda worked for me.

I've only got as far as a "lip-dance" kiss with her, we're not in a rush anyway i don't think and it was like our 2nd date so I think that was pretty good (i think that was only probably coz of our friendship, we'd known each other and yea, it's not like we were complete strangers).

So my problem is: I kinda kno how 2 french kiss already if it's the kiss that involves the tongue. Like i kno the stuff bout breathing, hands, head, eyes etc, even tho every1's different. I wanna make sure i'm doin the right things wif my tongue coz i really like this chick and i wanna make sure she at least won't hate my french kisses when i get there soon. Yea, so ppl out there, help me please?

Well just relax and enjoy it. Honestly even if I described to you every single detail of french kissing you'd be so wrapped up in trying to remember you'll mess things up that way.

The only things I'm going to tell you are:

Do not thrust you tongue like some kind of spear. Girls don't really like that all that much unless you're having very aggressive and passionate intercourse... in which case that'll come naturally. Oh yeah dep probing should be left for passionate sex as well... otherwise it's just invasive.

Mimic what she does. Honestly this works more often then not. If she's doing it she likes it.

Do what feels good for you. If you're having fun she probably is too. The first girl I frenched didn't even notice I had no clue what I was doing, I just sat there loving every minute of it doing whatever I wanted to do. Maybe I'm a natural but I think as long as it feels good for you it can't be bad.

Hope this helps.

im pretty much a natural too,...and i cant explain any way 4 u to kiss her, asides just following what she does. Kissing is one of my favourite past times when i am in a new relationship, because it just feels soo good and arouses me intensely. All i can advice is just dont act nervous, or force ur tongue into her mouth. Relax and maybe even think of it as enjoying the sweetness of a lolipop that u just cant get enough of...

its especially wonderful kissing when ur in love...

cookies

• 2 months later...