how long should u know somebody before u ask them out?

runner919

No, it's not weird. It depends on what you mean by "ask out." If you mean ask her out on a date, then that's not a problem at all. But if you mean ask her to be your gf, then yes it would be too early. In terms of asking people out on dates though, a lot of people do so with people they barely know but find attractive so that they can go out on a date (or two or three etc) and see if they really like the person and if there is chemistry.

Everyone and every situation is different,

I have a female friend thats interested in this guy, she asked him to go hang out, after the 2nd time hanging out, he asked her out .... He gaved her a red rose and said something along the lines of "" I dont know you much, but i would like to get to know you, would you be my girfriend"" than handed her a red rose..

OMG this is badddd it turn out baddddd, she ignored him and is scared of him since saying ""how can someone asked you out, when they dont even know you ..""

this just recently happen too .... so dude, be careful about how you asked, the words you use..

I would recommend starting lightly ,, hint it to her, by saying something like

"" Hey _____ Would you like to go on a dinner date ......"""

and go from there

good luck

You should not ask her out in less than 2.5 seconds after meeting her. In other words, no time is too soon.

However, it is less risky if you will have repeated contact to learn about body language and how to read hers. Then you'll have an idea of if it will be yes or no before you ask. No one likes rejection.