My girlfriend's parents hate me!

Well man it's either over or you've got do be a little bold. If you really want to know what's going on just ask her (your gf?). If she still wants you but feels restrained by her parents, then you need to move to the next step.

I'd suggest you do something gutsy and walk over there to talk to her. If dad or mom won't let you in just tell them you like their daughter, etc, etc ...you just want to see her, etc.... But that's about all you can do at this point I think.

Fathers tend to respect honesty and boldness. If he kicks you out and you come back telling him you just like his daughter and want to see her, well that would earn their respect. The fact you're willing to look him in the eye. If he's gonna be a prune there's nothing you can do, but if you want to continue the relationship you'll have to iron out your relationship with her parents...otherwise I suggest to give up and be happy w/a friendship.

Hmmm.... How old are you? This is very weird for me. Usually this sort of scenario causes "Romeo & Juliet" syndrome where two people driven apart by their parents come together often in secret to comsumate their love. Usually it spurs the relationship on pressing for more and more conflict as it heightens the pleasure of when the two of you meet. This is only the case with teens however so maybe she's matured past that point.

I'm really intrigued by this whole scenario and would like to know a bit more about it if you feel like sharing.

heh, well I'd be careful if I was you. She sounds like she's "daddy's little girl". If you know any of her friends I suggest you get them to arange a meeting for the two of you. See how that goes. While she's there tell her you want to work out things with her folks and ask if she has any advice to help you meet and discuss things.

Maybe she could request you come over for dinner one night. Have you done anything to make them not trust you? If you have I'd like to hear about it... it'll help me make a decision.

Thanks for reponding to my question!

Oh I thought you meant fooling around.

Regardless patching things up isn't impossible. My gf's Dad (who happens to be an officer of the law) caught me in bed with his 17 year old daughter (mind you I was 16 at the time). She invited me over for dinner we exchanged glances and he was not too happy about it. Afterwards he came to me and said.

"You use condoms when you're sleeping with my daughter?"

"Yes sir, always." (which was true I might add)

"You're not going to get her pregnant are you?"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"Hmph"

And that was that... we're on great terms now. It took a couple months for it to blow over, but it wouldn't have if I wasn't always there showing how much I cared about their daughter.

I hope you can find the courage to face them... because you need to.