HELP!!!!! I need ideas!!! FAST!!

Ok Sooo I did what you all told me....I started no contact. I usually stay with him 4 nights a week ... I haven't seen him since wednesday...He called alot and texted me a few times....I can't Say I did NO contact because I did email and I called back once. But I thought i was doing well....We are going to hang out tonight we are going to watch a movie at his house...what I am curious about....How do I act?? Do I act like we are just friends and let him make all the moves? Do I act like we are fine and give him hugs? I want to make this a fun night...so any ideas on what we could do just around the house...to try to spark what we use to have?

THANKS!

This all occurs in about 45 minutes

Nikkers, if you want to see him, see him, but no you're not practicing NC and so as long as you both are in regular contact, you're going to find yourself asking the same questions over and over again: How do I act?? Do I act like we are just friends and let him make all the moves? Do I act like we are fine and give him hugs?

The point is there is no "right" way to act that will "spark what (you) use to have." If there is a formula it's this: Be yourself. If that's not enough to convince him that you're the "One", than nothing is.

I just went through the same thing you are going through. At first I was hesitant but then I said screw it, I told her that During our break I moved on on forgave her for all the things that had happened before. She saw that I was a new man and I am. I had to change my entire life inorder to survive. I am not in love with my ex. But she has every characteristic of my dream girl. I know that I will soon fall head over heals because after all, there is no second chance, just a new relationship. Try to look at it that way. Do what you would do at the very beginning of any relationship.

Good luck, it is very hard not to want to jump in his arms and not leave. Give it some time and he will eventually come running for you.

Nikkers, we have been through this so many times before, you ought to not hang out with him. In a few days you are going to be back here in tears over crap this guy will pull on you. I am sorry but this guy dumped you and has been toying with you. Honestly, I wouldn't give him the time of day. But I hope your evening goes well and be well.