I'm moving next Sunday

So I found a place today and have put in the application. I now need to call and get everything else set up, phone, electric, etc. I feel really good about the place. Even my kids liked it. My son kept saying he hoped that was the place I choose. So when I went back to sign up he was really excited. Now he's grabbing stuff and packing.

I'm moving in on Sunday (U-haul rental was cheaper for Sunday). It's a completely new area but a nice one and reasonably close to downtown with several park 'n rides. Yeah!!! So this week will be busy with getting set up in a new area, and I hope I can get the daycare thing figured out. A friend is really helping me with suggestions. I guess she knows a lot of people in the area so major referrals.

I can even paint the apartment walls!!! And the floor plan is just cool. Not the typical apartment layout. Oh I just love it. I'm really really happy. It's a nice, family friendly place too. I wasn't even shaking when I filled out the form. So it seems entire being is now ready for this change. I filled out previous apps and shook while doing it.