I don't like to be around people.

I never acted anti-social. but i just moved, and now i dont really know everyone. i used to be so involved in highschool and dating and stuff, and now that i moved and im pretty much alone, i like it so much more.

i dont know anymore, i really dont like to be around people. ive been like everyone at school is with their little posse's. now that im more or less a misfit, i realize that i used to be like those people.. not really caring about what really mattered, but just stupid highschool drama.

i just want to be alone. and not date again until im responsible.

i guess solditude is making me depressed, but i like it more than being with people.

so. i dont have a question. just felt like getting that out.

nkayy.

It's probably a phase. You did just move, your also at a age of figuring out who you are or want to be, and maybe right now being alone is just what you need. Really I doubt you stay in the phase for long. I know I go through periods of hermit like behavior. But there's a lot to deal with in the world sometimes and well if you have a lot going on personally then seperating out is usually easier.

Anyway enjoy your time away from the drama.

I think its ok to feel this way. Im not anti social, but most of the time i enjoy being alone. Even though i can feel very lonely, most of the time i feel better on my own when i have my space and freedom.

I think its fine, i wish i just had my bf here and i dont need much more