Ice skating date

Okay, I can't ice skate, but I may be going to a rink with a girl on Friday. I'm hoping if I fall alot it'll be pathetic but cute, and not just sad. But how can I use this to my full advantage? Any ideas?

And I'm thinking afterwards, if time allows going for coffee. A bit cliche, but it could work. Or maybe hot dog and fries at the rink.

We've already met once, and this would be a date, I think. I didn't come out and say it's a date, but I think it's kind of between the lines. Either way I enjoy her company and that's the main motivation, plus I've always wanted to go ice skating.

So as per the usual, anything you guys can toss up in the ay of tips and suggestions is always welcome.

Okay, I can't ice skate, but I may be going to a rink with a girl on Friday. I'm hoping if I fall alot it'll be pathetic but cute, and not just sad. But how can I use this to my full advantage? Any ideas?

If you're about to fall- be sure to avoid the common human reflex of grabbing on to the first thing next to you- which will likely be her. You don't want the both of you to have a crash landing....

2 things to avoid if possible 1.) Little children who skate like pros at age 5-they buzz around and they're not easy to see...and are notorious for cutting you off (cute as hell though)

2.) Teenage boys in hockey skates racing eachother. They are not as skilled as the little children, so they are not able to cut you off- they just tend to crash into you instead.

If the place is not crowded- it will be to your advantage.....

I ice skated all of my life and my husband never did. To my surprise the first time I took him he never fell even once. As Rebel said, it is very similar to roller blading with the exception that you use a toe pick at the end of the skate to stop. I think it's easier then stopping on roller blades.

And I'm thinking afterwards, if time allows going for coffee. A bit cliche, but it could work. Or maybe hot dog and fries at the rink.

Coffee sounds more intimate.

Good luck!

BellaDonna