How many times?

I'm in a relationship with my bf right now for the past three years, he says that he is not getting enough sex in the relationship. I don't know what to do anymore I was very sexually active when I was younger but never had a real loving relationship with anyone. This is the first time for me that I feel something real with someone for once. Sex is usually every two to three days apart, I think this is okay he says it's not enough.

If you have been with someone for the past year and up how many times a week do you say you have sex? I don't want to get personal or anything I'm just curious of the ratio of people.

Ps I am in my early thirties and he is in his late 20's.

hey, well i think what we have here is probably to much hornyness ...and i think since he is younger he seems to be very attracted to sex, (as most guys!) and all he wants is sex, but i think that every 3 days is totally fine, maybe in between those days do sex games and 4play, but no sex, just to not have TOO much sex ....good luck bye!

So I'm guessing he wants sex every second day or every day?

Don't take this the wrong way but why are you not wanting sex so often?

I mean do you enjoy it or is it a bit of a chore for you? Because I don't think there is a standard answer to your question. How much sex is right is probably how much sex you want.

Every 3 days on average is OK if that is what you both want.

• 7 months later...