aight i need help as soon as possible. me and some friends were planning to go somewhere 2mrw and well this girl i like invited this guy she met....she told me she thinks he's hot and very sweet. he asked her out yesterday and she said no. im aight wit dat. everytime we go out i always have my arms around her. and when she and dat guy met he had his arms around her. so i dont kno. i might get in a fight. i dont know what to do cuz i was planning to finnaly make my move on her but if dat guy gonna go i dont cuz then he gonna have his arms around her.should i not go? should i go and see if i get more attention then him? i had it all planned out. it was gonna b a great day i was gonna have a nice convo wit her win her a bear and flirt and at the end go in for a kiss but if dat guy go he might try to move in. THE WORST PART OF ALL HE'S OLDER THAN ME AND SHARES THE SAME NAME AS ME. SO SHE MIGHT GET ME MIXED UP FOR DAT GUY. im younger than her by 2 years and hes younger than her by 1 but he supposeably looks like he 18. so i would understand y she would want him but i dont know she didnt. should i go? i dont wanna get in a fight. cuz one on one he might kcik my butt but if im goin in for a fight ill b prepared please reply. should i tell her i aint comfortable wit him goin dat way it can b me and her? please holla at me aight 1

Come on man, show that girl you have some balls and don't let that guy intimidate you. Just for curiosity, how old are the 3 of you?

Anyway, if you don't go you'll most then likely loose your chance with her....so , do you want her or not? She does seem to like you a lil at least if she lets you wrap your arms aroud her , so i dunno. But If you have doubts, then let it go, and wait. But if you have no doubts you can have her , then go and win her back dammit! Show that girl you're a better guy then the other!