sometimes orgasm is great other times i cant have one...

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost two years and I love him with all my heart. He's my best friend and I honestly dont know what I'd do without his love and support. We confide souly in eachother in every way emotionally and physically. My orgasms are really great most of the time, but sometimes sex is painful and I can't orgasm and sometimes i can get aroused really quickly and keep it going the whole time and other times it sorta fades off for me.....but other times i have incredible orgasms. I don't know what to do and i dont know if there is something wrong with me and I know it's not him, but i want to be able to with stand my aroused state. Ok well anyway to make a long story short i want to extend my orgasms and try to extend my aroused feeling so if anyone has any tips please post a reply!!!

There is nothing wrong with you. I used to worry all the time that I was doing something wrong since my partner wouldn't orgasm on occasion and mostly when she was on top.

I worried me to no end but I later realized after 3 or so books on the subject it's perfectly healthy for a woman not to come or only come once.

Don't worry as long as your partner know it's not their fault and they are okay with it, there's no problems.

Hope this helps.

Hi Squirrly,

I agree with Heretic. There is nothing wrong with you or your b/f. The situation under which you make love vary. You might feel a little bit stressed or there's simply something else going on in the back of your mind.

I would just relax and stop worry over this. Enjoy the times that you DO experience FULL pleasure.

~ SwingFox ~

Yeah, just enjoy what happens, it's perfectly natural to not have a full blown screamer every time, if you don't have a massive intense orgasm, just enjoy it for the intimacy, etc. As for extending things, all I can suggest is reading up on the subject, but then again, I'm sure we'd all love all the arousal to last for hours, and an orgasm for a few minutes. Feel lucky your a woman and your orgasms last for a longer time than us men's

• 4 weeks later...