Just a little bit of advice thanks

hey,

ok basically i like this girl alot, she knows i like her and hasnt avoided me so i think ive got a chance, but ive been to afriad to make a move yet, now on friday theres a party it should be rather small say 10 ppl max, and shes goin, and i want to chat to her, maybe even ask her out if i get that lucky, but i dont know how to act or wat to say, im quite a *** at these things, even walking up and starting a convo with her is kinder hard, im just scared ill scare her away, just wondering if anyone could give me some advice thanks.

Ok, what will scare her away is being unsure of yourself. You might be about to shatter on the inside but you've gotta look confident. Also, to prevent any incomforts in the event of a rejection, when you ask her... make it clear that it won't change anything if she says no. Keep the mood light hearted, not heavy! And you HAVE to go through with it Regret will only make it harder the next time and you have much more of a chance with her if you're confident in yourself.

Anyway, if she says no she musn't be the one so what does it matter

Best of luck!

How bout this...

Chicks like it when you listen to them, and seem interested. Start by asking her questions (music is generally a good topic)... Find out her favorite band, and why she likes them. Keep this going until she begins to ramble on about other things too. Just keep asking her questions (courteously) and replying with interest. This will generally open things up. She will eventually ask questions also, and you'll be all set. If there is a concert locally where you're at that she might like, ask her if she'd be "interested" in going with you.

Good luck, and be confident. Now you have a gameplan.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...