using a vibrator during love making

1)does using a vibrator really help a girl get an orgasm faster during intercourse?

2)any guys out there, how do you feel about your girlfriends using it during intercourse?

3)how long does it take for a girl to get an orgasm using a vibrator compared to only penial penetration+foreplay(given) ?

personally, not from experience but just from what i think...i would rather use my own hands and other methods of stimulation rather than electronic devices. on the other hand, if she liked it, and it freed my hands up to do other things (like boob jobs) then i wouldnt mind it.

• 10 months later...
1)does using a vibrator really help a girl

2)any guys out there, how do you feel about your girlfriends using it during intercourse?

?

......................................................................I've never tried it but I would think I'd get the pleasure of the extra stimulation & if it helped her I'm all for it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok...Ok...I know I'm young being only 15 and all but YES I am a proud owner of a vibrator. And let me tell you...wow....it's probably the best feeling in the world especially if you move the tip of the vibrator over your clit. It doesn't take me long to have an orgasmn. I'm still a virgin so I wouldn't know about using it while lovemaking but I'm sure if you need the extra help...go for it!

• 1 month later...