Is it possible to heal too much?

Its been 3 years since my last serious relationship. It took at least a year or so to fully get over him. The last 2 years have been filled with work and friends and lighthearted but meaningless dates. I have yet to feel anything special for anyone in all that time. It definitely makes the day-to-day living easier, no pain, no anguish, but no joy either...

I'm wondering if I've hardened myself to ever feeling anything again. Maybe this isn't the right place to post this, but I was interested in some advice from people who are still able to feel things.

Thanks

I am in the exact same situation well maybe father along. It's been about 3 years since I left the person that led me here ;o) I've dated lots since then and have had a few girlfriends that didn't really mean much. Right now however I'm starting to look beyond and realizing that I'm ready for more. (so hopefully I don't push them away again).

Anyways, you will know when you are ready. It's not like you're a robot. You still feel things. Sadness, excitement, happiness and so on. Right? Because if you are a stone stoic wall that is a whole other situation. If you still feel you're just a lot more guarded that is all. You'll know when you are ready. No rush