Ladies. . . Does size really matter?

I'll humor you with a reply. Size does matter...at least to me. And what the hell do you mean by a good size? Anything over 3" is considered average...consult your human anatomy book... and don't worry about it, unless a girl sees you naked and comments about how cute it is...lol

LMAO...... miss angel good way of putting it..

Well Size coming from a guy who is still a virgin, I think doesn't matter. iv 'e heard this from alot of my girl-friends that are sexually active. "its not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean" i hope you understand that Quote.

(I could so see this Turing into guys posting the size of there man hood on this forum.)

Size really shouldnt matter, and in most cases when a man and woman is falling in love...its not an issue. BUT...sumtimes,..if the relationship gets old and ppl drift apart..., and things start getting stale in the bedroom, SOMe women do want more excitement...and deeper pleasure in the sex department...

cookies

I tell you what, if it does matter to what ever girl you are with. Just think of it this way, you got what you wanted. Screw her. Well... You kinda did already.

Having a huge penis is good either... All in all, who cares? I know I don't... Heh, if she doesn't understand you can't 'help' it, (Its not like a test, you can't study to make it bigger or anything) just call her a [c]u.nt. hit it and leave. Problem solved.

-j