Need advice FAST! EX IS GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES

mysteriousGIRL

I've been writing a lot on here lately. At first i write about how much i want to get him back and that i messed up big time for crying txt calling and all that weak crap. After a week of doing so i decided to just let him "go". After he totally shuts me out and tell me he wants nothing to do with me, HE IMs me out of no where. At first it was a simple how are u doing. Then he harasses me about his freaken minutes i used on his phone bill. I BLOCKED HIM and a couple of days later he calls me about trying to sell my books. I don's answer his calls, i hate his lying cheating cradle rocking loser with a passion.

THEN HE CALLS MY ROOMATE! TELLING HER ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT HIM BRING GIRLS HOME AND HIS MOM THINKS EVERYGIRL HE BRINGS HOME IS HIS GIRLFRIEND. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? KNOWING SHE IS MY ROOMATE. FOR ONE SHE DOESNT CARE AND KNOWING SHE WILL PROBABLY TELL ME EVERYTHING!? WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM? HE CAN'T STOP HURTING ME?

THen he trys to save me as a friend on "link removed" after he already deleted me. Went to his page full of pictures of him and that 17 year old HO. DOes he think he is cool kicking it with that little girl who is really ill because of all the men she slept with. I don't know what he is trying to pull. What should i do? I Don't want to yell at him and making him think he is getting to me? It is so hard not to get mad or upset because it feels like he is trying to get me to break down. I don't understand how someone i've been with for two years can be so stupid!!

yeah i totally understand where your coming from..and if hes not getting to you all you can do is laugh your head off at him cause hes that sad!! ma ex did the same thing and when we spoke he use to invite his new 'model' gf in the convo!!! that annoyed me soo much!! but now i let it go cause i realised hes just a idiot that wont get no where in life cause soon that little girl will get fed up of him and move on to someone else and cause hes made a fool out of himself no one will want him and he'll try come back begging for you!! and cause your so much better you can just be like 'pssht who you take me for i aint that desperate now!!'

my ex does it he send me little emails like oh i miss talking to you please email me..and this is the guy who use to shout at me in public make me pay for him cheated and lied to me so many times and im so happy cause hes getting what he deserves and so will your ex!!!