Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read this. I really dont know where to start off. I was going out with my ex for a month. Everything seem so picture perfect. Towards the end, i said some hurtful things when i was beligerently drunk. I feel so crappy about it and she knows that. She knows how sorry i am and that wasnt me that night. So, she decided to say that we are kinda of broken up and kinda not. So, im assuming its a break or seeing each other. The only thing that is stopping her is that she doesnt want to be hurt again and plus she is scared to get back together with me. i want to prove it to her that i will not do that again. In addition, she has been hurt alot from the past bf's. We havent spoken for a week. Then this past 3 days, we hung out together with her friends and mine. On the first night, when i saw her. It looked like something bothered her and she was drinking heavily. After a hour or so, She was all over me, kissing, hugging, touching, holding hands. LIke we never broke up. Then the next day, she wanted to meet up and of course my friends were with me. I went outside to get some fresh air and was on the boardwalk overlooking the new york skylines. It was a nice romantic setting. She followed me out, and we started to talk. We were talking about our diff. and that i was very sorry of what i have done. She came up and wanting to kiss me, but i wouldnt let her. We got interrupted cause we had to go. On the third day, we went to a festival. We had a brief talk, she says that she likes and misses me. Wanting to hold my hand but she couldnt cause we are not together. Again, she says we are not bf/gf YET but she doesnt know what we are. Also, saying that we are taking it slow. Tomorrow, we are suppose to have our talk, alone. Im going to purchase a dozen roses and write something nice on the card. I dont know, i just want to win her heart. Any suggestions? I am just upset about the whole thing. Thank you

Hey my opinion is stuff happens. yeah you messed up but she should have forgiven you at least the first time. As for what to say on the card???? That has to come from you....if we tell you what to write its not coming from your heart. The roses....I'd start crying and forgive you right away but thats just me....very good idea. Just tell her how you feel and that you are truly sorry for what you did and you will spend a long time trying to make up for it.....thats something i'd love to hear!

Good luck and best wishes