Wrote something can anyone help me fix it?

Ddog187

Alright this is a little poetry or a statement I wrote. Me and my girlfriend are having rough times so this is what a message I leave up on my away message and just always hope she see's the message. So here it is:

Have you ever loved someone so much? Your heart just says to keep following that very special person in your eyes. And it's so hard to let go because you love that person with so much of an amount in your heart. And you just don't know about the future? So here's the moral of the story. Always follow your heart no matter what if you heart has mixed feelings get those feelings fixed and see who you are ment to be, never let go of your heart when you truly love someone. Just never ever let go when theirs always a future. No matter if that person is right around the corner, right down the street, A drive away, A flight away just always follow your dreams and your heart and you will be happy. And never forget about the future

I believe you have to balance your heart and your head, so that you can of course find happiness but also so that you're not making mistakes or doing things that will get yourself hurt.

If people always followed their hearts - people getting abused would never open their eyes to what the person they love are doing.

There's a necessary balance that must be reached in order to be truly happy.

I believe you have to balance your heart and your head, so that you can of course find happiness but also so that you're not making mistakes or doing things that will get yourself hurt.

If people always followed their hearts - people getting abused would never open their eyes to what the person they love are doing.

There's a necessary balance that must be reached in order to be truly happy.

I agree - but where I have underlined what you said, I believe that if you always follow your heart, you will be mature enough to realise that protecting yourself is part of conscious loving.

"Love yourself before you can love others" is the infamous quote (which has always puzzled me) comes to mind - loving yourself, means sometimes moving away from someone that is hurting you.

I agree - but where I have underlined what you said, I believe that if you always follow your heart, you will be mature enough to realise that protecting yourself is part of conscious loving.

"Love yourself before you can love others" is the infamous quote (which has always puzzled me) comes to mind - loving yourself, means sometimes moving away from someone that is hurting you.

Some people do realise what they are being put through - others simply ignore it and rationalize their partner's actions because they 'love' them.