help me im rele confused

im 14 and i rele like this gurl at school weve been to a few movies and we talk lotz but she not gettin message. she sayz she likes some1 else but im not sure. how do i tell her that i like her without sayn " i like u"? and how could i get so i not get speech from mom bout goin on dates again?

Hmmm... well if I was in that situation I guess a way of finding out without actually saying to her "i like you" would to be to step up from going to movies and talking to the next level. Ask her out to dinner. You are young though so I don't know if people your age do that but I reckon that would be a good start. Or if you're really brave, next time you're out together hold her hand She'll get the message...

Hi there,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you really like this young woman. I understand though, that she doesn't understand that you like her very much.

I have a little idea that might work for you. Here it is: next time that she starts about liking someone else, you might want to tell her jokingly: "Hey, you're making me jealous, you know!" She might or might give you a strange look and that's where you say: "I am serious, I really like you, ". After you broke the ice this way, you could take it from there.

I hope you like this option. Just a little idea I have. I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

swing fox's idea is good, yeah. try to be somewhat funny liek that. try calling her and after the convo is over, jsut before one of u hang up, say something like "i love you" and start laughin a bit. that'll make this stir up a bit and keep her wonderin lol but dont get me wrong this is jsut an example..u can do it if u want though lol. hope this helps, i wish the best for both of you.

-F3NdeR

i nthe meantime, u can think of somethings to tal kabout/do/etc when she gets back. thereforeeeeee u wont have to worry about thinkin about things to do right on the spot. not to mention its something to pass the time if ya got nothing to do or if yer waitin for something. hope ti works out for ya

-fender