Hook up/Get to know her better

Hey basically this gal ive known for a while ive been chatting to alot more lately, and weve both suddenly been intrested in each other alot more!

She told me the ball was in my court for the weekend when i went to see her, but her 2 friends came and i couldnt get enough alone time with her to hook up with her!

Anyway after the weekend coz we live to far we mainly text and phone each other, and she told me she "was surprised that i didnt take advantage of the ball being in my court, because most men would" i was kinda surprised she said this and just said well i cant really hook up with a gal when her best friends are there, she said no probably best not too!

Thing is maybe because it was she was tired i dont know but she had kinda changed after the weekend when i spoke to her, who knows, ill probably find out a lil more tonite, i just wanna know if shes still intrested or not?

Anyway after the weekend, my opinion of her changed a lil, before it was just a hook up, someone id shag etc but not really intrested in her alot more than that but after the weekend i really kinda like her and wanna get to know her alot more in person!

I was thinking about saying something like "well after the weekend my opinion has changed of you (get her to ask why/how etc) then say, well i wanna get to know you better, and not just hook up with ya, which is why i wanna take you out, just me and you, no friends"

sound good?

what ya think?

cheers

Think you shouldn't say anything at all. I would just invite her out. I'd call her and ask her what she's doing during the weekend. When she asks me, I would say something among the lines of "Well I'm taking "her name" out friday night at 8:00 to a nice little restaurant in town. How about it?"

Everybody has their different way of doing it. Not knowing her, I can't really tell you what to say or what not to say. Just follow your gut.

I think you should get a feel for what she is thinking at the moment. It seems that your actions were that more of a guy interested in her than one that just wanted to hook up with her. If it was just about sex then her friends being there wouldnt have mattered much. It would seem to me that she already has an idea of what you want from her, I would just progress the situation as you see fit and see what happens.