Dating and friends

ChrisR

Hello!

I've been dating this girl for 2 days succesively. Things were quite ok. On the third date (yesterday), she wanted to bring two of her friends (girls) along. I was not comfortable with this, so that I ended up making some excuse and letting her go with her friends out. Yesterday night, I asked her if we could get together today and enquired about her evening plans. She told me that I she meets some friends and that I should come as well. So, I asked spontaneously what she's doing in the afternoon and got her accepting a trip with the boat on the lake. After she agreed, she told me that I could also join her this evening with her friends. My question is: why does she bring her friends so early in? I have two versions:

1. I was pretty boring, so that she wants her friends to lift her mood, hoping that in the mean time, I get more entertaining

2. She likes and wants me to integrate in her friends circle and also wants her friends to check me up and share their opinion on me

Maybe there are other eligible answers as well. Everything was so enjoyable until now...bah...

I don't even know why I am so uncomfortable with meeting these new people. Maybe I think that I'll be isolated in discussions, because they know each other better? Could be.

I am thankful for any advice!

Regards,

Chris

Basically, 1 cant be true, because she still is willing to spend time with you. If it were true she wouldnt want to hang out with you at all, let along with friends. Having the friends come along means that she is comfortable with you being around here with her friends present. Aka, 2

Two days though? I think you're thinking too deeply about everything. Go out with her, even if it involved you and a bunch of her friends. Just have a good time and let things go natural.

your girlfriend's friends are like the gatekeepers to your relationship..

she may be bringing them along to show you off to them and to maybe see what they think of you..(if her friends approve, you're pretty much good to go)...

so don't shy away form meeting her friends...if she wasn't interested, would she keep inviting you out with her and her friends?

I think you need to be on your best behaviour and impress your g/f's frends

just be ureself and you'll do fine

good luck

and let us know how it goes

I think avoiding the friends is the best step right now. Let her get her own opinion about you, then her friend's won't matter (if they're negative) later on.

This is what I was thinking too. Get her convinced of me, so that her friends do not have such a heavy word to say regarding this relationship.

lol dude,

don't create a formula for a relationship...

it should be based upon what YOU think is right...

if it seems ok for her friends to hang out, then hang out. It could be innocent for her to bring her friends, you never know the circumstances, but just let her know that you would like to spend time alone with her someday and then when you are comfortable, then ask her if her friends would like to join as well (remember each situation is unique, so take all this as adivce and don't follow it like a formula lik i said before) it should feel natural...