How do I talk to my g/f about my feelings

well my problem is that I dont know how to go about telling my g/f about the way I am feeling at the moment.

I understand that I have a tendancey to feel paranoid. I just dont know how to tell her that I am feeling unloved. Things were great for the longest time but now it feels like the emotional table has turned, instead of me having to tell my g/f that she is beautiful and give her compliments and tell her i love her to make her feel good and what not, i feel like i could use some of those kind words, but as soon as i mention that i am feeling like she doesnt love me, she just sais im being paranoid, then doesnt say anything else.

WHAT DO I DO????

just tell her that this is important to you and you need to talk about it, tell her that you are feeling this relationship is one sided, and you need to be heard! Tell her you feel "unloved" and that she isn't trying to help... when she tells you you are paranoid, and that doesn't make you feel better....

just tell whats on your mind/whats in your heart... and if she doesn't listen or just shruggs it off... thats her problem..tell her you need someone thats cares enough to listen... and to make a one sided relationship into a real relationship...

hope that helps!!

Maybe others will disagree with me, but i think the next time you two hang out you might want to say something. You dont have to make a big deal about it, just tell her how you feel.

"Baby..and i know i might just be paranoid.. but im feelin a little unloved by you. I really love it when you talk sweet to me and give me compliments, I just wish I heard em a little more often. Ill try hard to realize that you love me and stop being paranoid, but if you could help me out a little and tell me that you love me a bit more - that would help me out a lot!"

Somethin like that. See what she says. And maybe thats a little too laid back for how you feel, so say whatever youd like. The key thing is that if shes a good girlfriend she will respect what you say. If she shrugs it off as you being paranoid shes not stepping up to the plate and loving you like she should be.

Just make sure you dont make her feel like you are attacking or critisizing her for not loving you enough. Its easy to get defensive in relationships, so keep it as smooth and caring as you can. Reassure her that you arent accusing her of anything.

Good luck man!