I regret every bit of it..! please help me

well here i am back again asking for yalls help I am in a situation where i dont know what to do.. ok here is the whole story..

I was 15 at the time i started dating this one guy and we had been dating for almost a whole year.. We would go out on dates and then hold hands make out you know the innocent harmless things..until one night he snuck in my house to see me. we layed on the bed an started making out then that led to clothes coming off an we ended up having sex we were both virgins so we kinda just went with the flow of things.. after that night he changed completely he called all the time wantin to have phone sex and we would be at school he would rub all over me and that was something i wasnt use to I talked to him about what he was doing and he got mad.. He kept asking to come up so we could have sex.. honsetly i wasnt ready that first night i kinda done it out of a last min. thing... I told him no i didnt want to and he would get mad at me.. I finally broke up with him and now it is 1 year later and he is still trying to get back with me and always bringing up the sex.. i know that im the only person he slept with and for some reason he wants just me.. he said that he promised he wasnt having sex with any one else except me and he kept to his word but i dont love him anymore i cant have sex with him if i dont love him if i could redo things i would have never had sex with him to start with.. so now evertime i look at him i think back on that time an it makes me sick i dont know why.. i told him i want to find someone i really love commit to them and be with them for like 2 years before i think about sex.. What is his problem what is he going threw PLEASE HELP

He's going through withdrawal symptoms. Not to be crass, but he got lucky that night with you and at your age, he hit the jackpot, so to speak. So although you know you're not interested and it's never going to happen again with him, in his mind anything is possible, because you gave into him once before. When you talk about needing to be in a relationship for 2 years before you think about sex again, all he hears is "sex again." This is why he keeps hounding you.

If he's bothering you, you need to be firm and clear with him that you're not interested. If he still doesn't get the message, be cold and steer clear from him.

Sex seems to be all this guy is interested in you for. Do you really want to be someone else's sex toy? To be at his beck and call to give him sex whenever he wants it? Sounds like you don't. I agree with smallworld. Be very firm with him and tell him it's over, that having sex the first time was a mistake, you regret it, and you'll never get back together with him again.

Tell him to go find someone better for him. Say that you have moved on and that he should too. He'll 100% try to tell you about how much he loves you and how he'll never fall in love with anyone else. Turn him down hard and cold, the sooner you get rid of him the sooner both of you can move on with your lives.