MY heart CANT take the pain any longerrrrr

i feel so depressed and so low at them moment i just want to dig a hole and burry myself in it. I had the biggest fight with my bf lastnight, i just started accusing him about a few things involving some girl which he rarely talks to. I turned him off pretty bad, so he said. He told me its over. I've been going crazzzzy these last 2 days trying to calls his phone which he wouldnt pick up. My last resort was to call his house phone, which i rarely do unless its with him. He told me not to call it but i did anyways and it set him off even more. I couldnt stop crying..he was so angry and started swearing at me calling me the ugliest names under the sun

He told me to leave him alone and never to call him again but i just cant. Im too attached im scared i'll do something drastic and hurt myself i tried to o/d on some pills a few months ago after we had a huge fight but nothing much happened..i just fell asleep and was pretty disappointed when i woke up I dont know whats wrong with me, i've only been with him for 10 months.. why am i so attached, i just cant let him go.

I called him begging to take me back but he just would not listen to me. I dont know what to do, i just want to see him and talk to him and try to make everything better. Why cant he just understand? I wish i wasn't so helplessly weak. I just want to stop breathing so i dont have to think about this any longer

Men like to look after their women and feel needed but there comes a point at which they want their g/f to be emotionally strong and saying that you might hurt yourself it tantamount to emotional blackmail - if a girl ever said that or even hinted at it too me I would leave them in an instant. You can't expect him to carry any emotional baggage you have, you need him to want you for the person you are and not because he feels trapped.

Don't contact him for a while, go out with your girl-friends and try to have some fun. If he wants you back he will come looking for you but it sounds like emotions are running pretty high at the moment so don't expect anything to happen soon and don't do anything stupid!

I agree with the other posters on this thread. I think you should give him atleast a week with no contact. When you do have some contact you try to act like you dont need him no more and act cool. Do not contact him in anyway right now because you are coming off like a crazy woman.

You need to stop all the emotional blackmail because that will not keep him here for you. Actually, I think your pushing him away with the actions your taking since this all happened.

You need to go and talk to someone professional because your having issues that need to be dealt with.

Go get some help!! Especially since you have tried to commit suicide once before.

ohh god i should have read these replys lastnight. I called him over and over lastnight. His phone was switched off so i called his house phone instead, which im not allowed to. To make things worse it was almost 12 at night. He just unhooked the house phone as soon as he knew it was me I've been up crying since lastnight. I feel so lifeless. I knew i was weak and attached, but i never thought i could be this bad.

I know i should give him time, but im just scared that during this time with NC he will just realise he is better off without me. That will just kill me even more, i know the more i call and beg the worse i make things. Im just terrified of losing him with NC

Really, you should relax and give it time. You have to realize that your actions came from a place on instability and needieness...this makes you look desperate and will lower your attraction in his eyes. I wouldn't call him for a few weeks, seriously. I know it is hard, but your focus needs to be on yourself right now and how you can bolster your own self esteem and change these self depreciating actions. Once you are able to come from an attitude of loving yourself and valuing yourself and can be certain that if he lost you it would be HIS loss, then you can call him! No more hysteria, no more calls, no more begging, no more clinging. HONEY YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT! Hold your head high! I have been where you are when I was much younger and insecure and I did the same things you have done and I learned the hard way...The good thing about owning the ways we act inmature at times is that we can make the decision to grow up and be secure with or without the affections and approval of the one we adore...Again, you are a worthwhile person, let your actions and attitude express this to the man you love! Best wishes.