To all you single men

I really don't think you want to date a guy who has been freshly dumped. There still all wrapped up in the other girl. As for finding guys who will treat you right... maybe you not looking in the right places? Try changing the places you hang out. Make some new friends, join new clubs? These are great places to do fun things and meet people with similar interests.

Just make sure you appreciate the guy when you get a winner. Make sure he knows it; if you give a guy a good ego boost he'll be yours for sure.

trust me on this, the best way to meet a "good" guy, is to find a friend of your(who is a guy) and next time you do somthing tell him to bring one or two of his friends who he thinks will want to come. A friend would not hook you up with just anyone, its kinda mean to put a friend in this position but i have met many nice girls because they asked friends of mine to bring somebody the next time they get together.

And if that doesnt work, move to Canada, cuz we are all nice guys up here. 8) 8) 8)