@the beginig of march i started talking to this guy. things were going well and he asked me to be his gf a month later i i think. BUT then things took a turn for the worst he got weird on me and like kinda vanished like ababy and i left him a voicemail tellin him i was done with him. the end of the semester came so school ended. i did my own thing this summer never calling or talkin to that guy again. i deleted his # so i couldnt get the urge to do anty8ing.

well i was on campus one day and i saw him. he saw me and it was just weird cause i didnt know wht to do so i gave him a smile but not like super friendly (i didnt want to seem immature). and he said whats up

weeks go by. gettin off work one day i have a voicemail from a strange number and its that guy saying he was callin to see how i was doing. i was REALLY surprised. def. the last person i was thinkin was calling me. he called me later that night again. he started tellin me how much he messed up, how he was sorry . explained why he went weird and all this and he said to me"im leavin it up to u for what u want to do,if u want to be friends more then frineds or nothing." i was like well what are u wanting from me and he said he wanted to be with me. i told him i dont know, that he hurt me and that i just didnt know. he was like ok. and we talked a little more about the whoel thing.

not i havent heard from him since and that was a week ago. my question is why would a guy do this? he called me....we havent talked in a long time. did i do somethin wrong? i know he wasnt drunk so i know it cant be that. i just dont get it

He sounds pretty immature and to be honest and correct me if I'm wrong but he was probably giving you 'love' to get 'sex'. That's the only way I can interpret his actions. Why would a guy just disappear all of a sudden and call back whenever he feels like it? You are not his priority for sure.

the thought of him wanting just sex would be put into consideration if we did have sex but we didnt. nothing along those lines even happened so that is why i am wondering about this. he knows he wouldnt get that from me, and if thats all he wanted i would be the last person he would call to get that from.

SexySadie7- i wonder if he really does miss me, it just bugs me on why he called me the one day but i havent heard from him since.

its just so weird. even his friend that i talked so said that he was intrested. next week classes start up again and im sure i will see him around but now im kinda nervous too cause i wonder what this whole thing was about.