GF likes a very strange thrill

yeah its the threat of getting caught, it excites her.

have fun with it , but be careful.

I kinda like doing that also, I did get caught once, cops, why is it they are never around when someone cuts you off in traffic, but hide in the bushes with a girl at night in a park, and bam there they are , anyway i couldnt see him coming, my face was in other things

As fetishes/kinks go, it's not an uncommon one and really one of the tamer things out there.

There's one problem with it, IMO, and that is the potential involvement of non-consentual others if you two are discovered in a compromising position. Since anyone discovering you is going to be taken by surprise, you can't control who may discover you. That means you may be discovered by people who don't care what you're doing (cool) or you may be discovered by people with kids in tow (not cool).

Is it the potential of getting "caught" or is it more of an exhibitionist thing that she finds exciting? If it's the threat of getting caught that she's after, you will have to be extra careful so that you're more likely to be discovered by people who are at least adults, preferably adults who would be ok with it, if you are discovered at all. If it's an exhibitionist thing, then it is much easier to satisfy that urge with consenting voyeuristic adult others who can "discover" you and act surprised. Voyeurs like to watch, exhibitionists like to be watched....there's a win-win situation that won't involve others without their consent.

Of course, if you're not into being an exhibitionist or being (potentially) discovered, you have every right to NOT go along with it.

YIKES... with MOM and Sisters in the next bed over.. hmmmm... yeah, she is definitely a thrill seeker. Or .. a thrill maker.. lol.

For me its not the thought of getting caught.. its the thrill of the different place.. out of the norm. Out of the typical bed.. lol. a teensy part of it is the sense of urgency... that you may be discovered... but for the most part its doing it in new and imaginative places.. ie.. "MILE HIGH CLUB" in an airplane. On a train. In the park. On the beach. In a pool. In the woods. On the kitchen table...