Omg broke up with bf for betrayal.!!!

hey well i had been with my bf for 3 years now and he betrayed me he was talking to girls on myspace and other stuff, but I'm in so much pain I feel stupid and so worthless. How can I mend my broken heart somebody help. My heart hurts I just want to erase him from my memory please....

Well he is obviously not trustworthy and you did the right thing.

I feel stupid and so worthless

You're actually very smart- you dumped the guy and didn't tolerate it or let him hurt you anymore. You are worthy of much better.

You will heal from this, with time. And when you meet someone new he'll still be stuck in his Myspace fantasy world, unable to form any meaningful type of relationship. At the end the fool stands alone.

3 years is a long time, but be glad he showed his true colors now, instead of stringing you along even further. At age 19 there are so many possibilities for you to find happiness again.

Try to surround yourself with loved ones. Take on a new hobby. Go out and have fun. Try to do anything you can to keep yourself occupied as you heal.

BellaDonna

He keeps calling and tellingme that he wasn't talking to any girls as in trying to flrt with him but i'm not stupid. My heart just can't trust him anymore and I can't be with him anymore. I'm going to start doing the NC thing since i'm movng tomorrow not very far ,but he doesn't know where it is and I'll be changing my phone number soon enough and I doubt very much I'll be trying to reach him. He's apologizing and saying he doesn't want me out of his life and that he will find me . Whatever I'm so mad and sad I dont think he will though.

I'm going to start doing the NC thing since i'm movng tomorrow

Excellant!

He's apologizing and saying he doesn't want me out of his life and that he will find me

He's trying to save his behind. He now has to deal with the consequences of his actions. He needs to give you your space. Should you decide you want to talk to him again, that is your call. He shouldn't be saying he's going to "find you". If he gets "stalkerish" be sure to hold your ground.

BellaDonna

are you sure of what he did though or are you just jumping to conclusions? everybody deserves a second chance. up to you if you want to give him one. and you think he wont find you then your having a laugh if this guy likes you and after 3 years damn thats a long time he will then hell treck accross the world to looking for you so.....