Strip Club Orgasms

A little embarrassing to say the least...But, is it OK to have an orgasm while getting a private dance from a stripper at a club? Is this normal? This has happened to me twice. The most recent was at an all nude club and the dancer was very hot. I had only been in the club about 5 minutes when she approached me for a private dance. I agreed and we went to the back. She sat me on a couch and took off all her clothes. I immediately had an erection. The music started and she started grinding on me and dancing very close with her beautiful breasts in my face. I must say, it was a good dance. She was riding my lap hard and within minutes I was ready to cum. I tried to hold back but couldn't. I tried to get her to stop but couldn't get her off me in time and I had an orgasm in my pants. I think she knew this but kept dancing anyway. Well, I was embarrassed and ready to leave. I now had a wet spot on my pants that I had to try to cover up with my shirt so my friends, or anyone else in the club would see it. And of course, I lost all interest in watching the beautiful women dance naked.

I enjoy going to gentlemen's clubs but really only go about once a year. So I guess I am not a regular. How can I avoid this or at least prolongue it so I can get a few more minutes of enjoyment for my entry fee?

dnt feel bad dude i ahd this happen like 3 times when i was at my g/f's house and we jsut made out...she was extremly hott and i couldnt help myself, she thot it was quite sexy, but dnt feel imbarassed, we're guys we cant help ourself, or atleast i cant... but idc..., but dnt feel abd, if ur imbarassed about tellin us dnt be cause i have the same thing happen..

Later

seriously, you shouldn't orgasm from that, you are probably getting very very excited (understandably so) but wow!! wear a condom next time ^^
Why shouldn't he?

It's chill man, like they said above. It happens, and hey-IMHO, that's pretty cool. What I'm going on here is, you were upset you had ejaculate all over your pants. So check it, next time-where a condom in? Bring extra pants? Set up a hose system? Just find a way so you don't walk around all sticky