AHHHH!!!! sooo confused

hey everyone

well this is my situation, and it can seem both simple and complicated all at one time so you know it's gotta be love to some degree

ok so I've known this girl for about 3 years now (met her at school) and we became frends over the years. now this past year, we became a closer yet again because we had practically every class with eachother. This is where it gets all crazy. I've absolutely fallen for her, and in the most genuine way possible. It's not like a fling, its to the point where I can't go a day without thinking about her, and this has been for a long while now. So going back to this year, we sat either two seats away or in front of eachother in every class we had together and everyday we'd talk about random stuff like our fave bands or joke about ranodm stuff like our hatred for philosophy class. And I always feel like I can talk to her no problem and it's like I can put up that front, but in the back of my head it's like I'm always kicking myself for not asking her out, but then that whole dilemma with friendship comes into play. another thing about her is that she's beautiful, cute, smart, intelligent and just soo perfect in everyway that it makes me feel sometimes that she's too good (and I know this is the thought of every guy that ever liked a girl so that's not that much of an issue for me). She also hangs out with the "popular girls" at our school, but she's nothing like them. She's so not a "plastic" and she's sooo real and I admire repsect her for who she is. she'll be walking down the hall and no matter who she's with she'll sport a smile and say hello to me.

I feel like we're great friends, like she even came up with a "gangsta" nickname that we joke about too and It makes me feel like everything great in the world woke up inside me everytime I talk to her.

I was just wondering if anyone would have suggestions or things I should look out for when I talk to her besides that whole, dilated pupils, pointed shoulders, or any of those ones that I keep seeing. lol is there anything else I can look for? and i was also wondering if there was a way I can ask her out...anything short of bringing her to a room 100 miles away from anyone else, with just me and her and me asking her out (and that was exaggerated but you get the point..it's hard to do) so I was wondering if anyone had ways that I can ask this perfect girl out..

Thanks for takin the time to read this and for ure help guys

I'm told that asking girls for a coffe at a local coffe house is always a good idea, other people are around but keep to themselves so it provides the comfort of a social environment with the added benefit of allowing you two to talk. Another idea may be to ask her to lunch at a local cafe/cheap place, one known by and frequented by other kids is a good idea. Don't announce it as a date, rather casually bring up the proposal of lunch or coffe. One thing you can do if you do the coffee route is offer to pay for her, that would be an act of chivalry which if executed properly could win you points.

the problem is though that even if it's not a date, she'll assume it is,

and It's kinda weird for me to be randomly going for a coffee with her, she'll take it as an attempt for a date. I'm looking two steps ahead in this and that's what I'm feeling.

I think I'm gonna get paranoid and grow a twitch from this

Dont get to worked up about it, just play it cool. You never know she might be waiting for you to ask her out. Girls are like that......trust me i know. They always expect the guy to do all the work! But anyways just use that random humor that you do with her and just bring up something in a conversation. Say something like "hey do you want to go to the movies with me sometime? *Movie Title* is playing this weekend and I heard its really good" If she goes with you make it just seem like a get together thing, not so much of a date. If things turn out to go really great when you guys are their ask her if she wants to get somethign to eat afterwards. Thats the best time you can really get to talk to her and tell her how you feel. She just might feel the same...

ye max is rightt...if she likes you shes just waiting for it. okay...seems like you're not ready to ask her for a date....well compliment her and stuff and see the reaction!! or like walk her home one day and just tlak to her and stuff. not a date just "alone" casual stuff. just hang out at lunch with her even if its with a few friends then when you hang out alone it wont seem like sucha stretch yet have a semi-romantic feel. and you know her: i mean if shes a flirtatious person then its hard to really tell if she likes you. but if shes shy and stuff and she gives you signs then heloooo!! if shes a flirt eventurally she'll HAVE TO DECLARE her feelings. but i really suggest you dont wait because she'll move onto the next guy if she thinks you dont like her and even if i make it totally obvious to a guy i wnat him to do the asking out.