Is my GF pregnant?

Hi everyone

I feel really confuse in this moment,because my GF didn't have her periode yet it's already been 4 days late ,she still feel emotional ,what is that mean?she's pregnant or becasue of stress ?someone please help me I'm scared.We always use protection when we make love .I don't know what to do I worry about her I hope someone can tell me what to do ...

let's say she is pregnant

How long is it take to get an aborsion and is her parent going to know about it ?she's 18 .IN this moment I still not sure if she's pregnant or not .I try to talk ot her But she is too moody to talk about it .IS that a good sign that she still PMS or is a bad sign?

I'd say at eightteen she could get a legal abortion without her parents knowing, but is it right to kill because you are not really into being a parent?

She and you need to not have sex until she is sure that that is the best thing for her to do. She needs to be on the pill or you and she shouldn't have sex.

Wow, ok everyone slow down. First please get a test right away, then if its positive she will need to see a doctor for a blood test to ensure she actually is. At that time the doctor will give you options of whom to speak to about planning for whatever her choice maybe. But before you stress and you're girl stresses, take the test please.

THEN if its negitive, come back so we can lecture you a little about this.

Hey there,

Read your post and I am also from Canada. First Response makes a great pregnancy test that she can actually take up to 4 days before her period is due. Typically a false result (a false positive result) will not occur unless your gf is diabetic. The test looks for hormone levels detected in pregnant women (the same hormone is also found in diabetics).

As for the abortion, in Canada you can have an abortion without your parents knowing when you are 16 years of age. I am not sure where you are located but there are clinics in every major city (I am in Toronto). I recently had an abortion (and have also had one in the past) and i can tell you it is very important to conisder your decision. If you would like to know more about the process, feel free to PM me and i will be honest with you. The process takes about 10 minutes and there is minor recovery time.

I am pro choice but have regretted (extremly) the abortion I just had and am having a hard time coping. Your first task is to find out if she is pregnant...then we can talk. If she is stressed out, that may be another reason her period is late.

Good luck