4 the guys, and girls if they can answer for a guy lol

Ok how is it, that some guys can have an erection n hide it fine, no1 will even notice it..but then there are the others..that like..cant? i mean..are they just showing it off or what? i mean even if they do know they have one, they cant hide it? whats up with that? flaunting it or what? idk what to make of it..

Probably depends on what kind of undies/pants they are wearing too (if any). If you are wearing tighty-whiteys, easier to put things in place and "hide it". If they are wearing boxers and looser clothes, harder to do so.

Also honestly, can depend on their "size" as to how well they can hide it or not or how visible it is or not....

I doubt they are "showing it off" but honestly, who cares? It's natural and happens a LOT to men, especially when going through the ages of puberty.

Its difficult to explain but there are factors involved; underwear, position (standing, sitting, etc), the position of the penis (which way the erection goes). I cant think of any others at the moment but there are times when erections can be hidden and times when they cannot, it is also going to depend on the person. Its possible that they could be trying to show off but its hard to say for sure.

do you mean 'hide it' by not screaming or having a ginormous orgasm involving convulsions, sweating etc?

if so, my answer is; just that we are all built differently and thereforeeee our bodies react to an orgasm different.

we all react to pain, sadness & happiness in different ways, and the same goes for pleasure.

~~~~******OOPS I THOUGHT YOU SAID ORGASM, but you clearly said erection...*******~~~~

well, it depends on the fabrics in their clothes, their size, etc...at least thats what i think.

-DG724

Depends on the shape aswell, some guys erections point more upward so seem to fit into the clothing better and will just look like a small bulge which wont be noticeable, whereas other guys erections stick straight out infront of them which would push against the material and be alot more obvious.

Tell me about it, and it cracks him up, not alone the other guys. try this. sittin in a class for 1hr n 30mins..im the only girl, its a wood working class, and he happeneds to be in it, im talking to my teacher (softball coach) who i adore, he is awsome and Kyle (face stickeriner lol) walks up n just stands there with an erection in my face talking to me and the teacher, OC the guys behind me are laughing n having a ball..but what am i to say "GET YOUR HARD ON THE {censored} OUTA MY FACE!"? i cant say anything infront of a teacher, lol i mean really, but there was the one time..omg im talking to a dif teacher n he did it right as i yawnd..need less to say it was | | that far from being IN MY MOUTH! i mean really! and they all give a kick out of it, but i have my other friend Chad, who is allways horny, there is no doubt. and for most the time he has an erection..he is a big boy in that department..and well he hides his so nice..you dont even know..they are pretty much built the same..wear the same style (all my guy friends do) and well to one detail they are the same..in the pants..(dont ask me how i know) but yea..

Thats sexual harrasment and no one should have to put up with that crap. Next time he pulls that give the hard on a nice swat with your hand. I am sure if you hurt him a bit he will cut the crap.

Thats just so weird and wrong at the same time. What an immature jerk he is.

IN YOUR FACE??????????? ON purpose? What a jerk!!!

***** OK GUYS.. DISCLAIMER... DON"T READ THE FOLLOWING... IT might make you suck wind and wince.... *********************

Here's what you do... you take your hand.. palm out...and drive your heel into the bump... in one swift motion....

"Ohhhh I'm sorry... I thought you had a RAT crawling around in your pants" as you pat his back while he's doubled over....

Then the heel of your shoe on his foot... while you whisper in his ear...

"do that again... and I'll cut it off."

That should fix the problem.

IN YOUR FACE??????????? ON purpose? What a jerk!!!

***** OK GUYS.. DISCLAIMER... DON"T READ THE FOLLOWING... IT might make you suck wind and wince.... *********************

Here's what you do... you take your hand.. palm out...and drive your heel into the bump... in one swift motion....

"Ohhhh I'm sorry... I thought you had a RAT crawling around in your pants" as you pat his back while he's doubled over....

Then the heel of your shoe on his foot... while you whisper in his ear...

"do that again... and I'll cut it off."

That should fix the problem.

Fantastic 8)

Thanks SL, I needed the laugh