Can married men really have women friends?

I thought about doing that. And I do have her cell phone and her work number. But he flew out of town yesterday. I confronted him yesterday. When I found the email..

I guess what made me wonder what was up was when she called and my husband walked away from me to talk to her. We've been together for so long I know my husbands tendencies, and this means he is hiding something. It is not normal for him to walk away. When I asked him who he was talking to he lied and said it was a male friend of his.

Any ways he called her right before the flight left, right after I spoke to him. I'm not sure what was said, but I am sure I will not get the answers I want from her. As much as I would like to apeal to the woman to woman in her. I doubt she cares much for that, since she is talking to him the way she is.

dancesinquicksand:

Your reasons are good enough to start investigating. I would suggest in getting the spy software without him knowing it. If it is his computer you can still do it no matter what. Even the MSN messenger most or all of the conversation are kept but if not then the spy software is good. That is the way you have enough evidence on him.

If he is acting that way, he is up to something, otherwise he would be open. But maybe on the other hand giving him the benefit of the doubt that there is nothing going on but his statement there is nothing going on and the MSN messenger and her calling him on the phone.

Since he cheated once he will do it again and then he will try to make his comback.

You want the evidence then do the spyware. If you go out of town get a spy camera like a clock with a camera in there. I mean there are ways you can find out, otherwise you doubt yourself. If there is nothing going on after you find out all of this then you have nothing to worry about but what you have written tells me otherwise.