i don't understand this at all

my b/f and i were driving around last night and this chick calls him and shes asking him who was that girl that was on your phone earlyer and hes like does it matter and she got all mad and kept on calling so i answerd it and she like starts yelling at me b/c im on my b/fs phone and it went on for like hours. but the thing that is making me so mad is that my b/f thinks that its ok for him to do something but its not ok for me. like it should be ok that he talks to this girl just b/c its his friends friend and they talk to her at night just for something to do. but yet i cant even talk to my bestest guy friend that i have known way longer than my b/f, b/c if i do talk to him then it gets back to my b/f that i was cheating on him and hanging out with this guy and just a bunch of crap...i just dont understand what the deal is and just need a lil advice as to what to do

If I was you I would tell him that we can each have our own friends and that doesn't mean we are cheating. If he can't accept with that then maybe it's because he WOULD cheat with a female friend and thinks you would do the same.

He sounds like a very controlling ( and disrespectful) type are you sure you want to be with that kind of guy?