i want her back, but should i and how

ok here is the deal me and my ex had one of those on and off realationships for 4 months. We broke up three times. The first was because she said we should go on a break and never told me why.(later i found out it was because it was to perfect) While we were on the breck one of my friends told me that she was ask this other guy if he would ever go out with her. I believed him and went balistic and she told me we were going to start going back out. while we were broke up... well i not that good with break ups. i wrote her i note telling her that that was low and if he didn't like her she lost everything and got nothing. i found out later she never said that and she forgave me for the note. then we stated going back out. the second time it started the same way as the last she was afraid because it was to perfect. This time i didn't go haywire and agian she didn't really give me a reason why we broke up. after a while she realized that she loved me and she didn't care if it was perfect or not she just wanted to be with me. Then there was this last time. After the last time we got back to geither it wasn't the same we were fighting all the time and we felt more like friends then boyfriend and girlfriend. Then this day she wrote me a note asking me how i knew that i love her. I told her that if she is asking me this then shes not questioning weither i love her but if she loves me. That made her kind of mad. (she blow up ) If there is one thing that i can't stand it is not being able to make up your mind. I couldn't take it any more and broke up with her. About two weeks later we were thinking about getting back to gatther and the she says she does want to because all were going to do is hurt each other agian. I didn't want to screw up agian and say some stuff i didn't mean so i blocked IMs E-mails and phone calls from her. Now it's been two weeks an i want her back like you can't believe. sense we broke i haven't sleep well, not a single night, and it's been a month. all i can thing about is her i love her so much. If you could give me your input. It could be on anything(if we should go back out, how i should ask her back out, if its just going to happen agian, anything)

Thanks,

Doug

I think it's important to recognize that this relationship is very trying on the both of you. Maybe the time apart will do you some good.

I think you should call her and see how she's doing. Just relax and if she says she doesn't want to talk tell her to call you when she does... if she doesn't take the hint. If she does, do your best to patch things up... but slowly.

I hope this helps.