Oh god someone please help me... I'm hurting so bad....

If you see my last post, my honey was recalled to the marines. He didnt end up getting out of it but he spent 2 weeks up north and now he's giving up 2 weekends a month to serve. That's not the problem...

The problem is he was supposed to come back on Saturday. I had our whole weekend planned. We had been talking almost every day about how much we missed each other and how we couldn't wait until he was home. I was looking forward to seeing him so much...

Saturday came and went and I didn't hear from him. I had a feeling in my heart that he was home and for whatever reason he didn't call me. I left him a couple of messages but I never heard from him. Finally on Sunday I called him from my house phone and he answered and I hung up on him. I was so pissed that he obviously had the chance to call me and didn't. He called me back a few minutes later and he asked me why I hung up on him. I said because I am now his ex-girlfriend. He asked me why I say that and I asked him why did he come home and not tell me. Did he know how I had planned for us and how hurt I was that he didn't call me? He explained to me that even though he was home from up north, he still had to report to the base and wasn't actually at home. I asked him why he didn't call me and he said because he was having problems with his phone.( He has complained about this in the past so I assume it to be true)

He asked me where we would go from here and I told him what he had to do. (meaning I needed to see him and tlak this out) He said he would be over in a bit, he had to take care of some things.

When he finally got to my house, he gave me the biggest hug and it felt so good to see him again. We started talking and I told him how I had felt and he seemed ok and receptive to that. Out of nowhere he got really angry with me and told me I broke up with him, there was no going back on that. I tried and tried to explain to him that I was hurt and angry when I said that and I didn't mean it. We spent like a 1/2 hour of me triying to talk to him about it but he said he was tired of talking about it and then he left.

He came back a few minutes later and said he needed some time and some space and he wanted to tell me that to my face.

I am beside myself with pain right now. I spoke out in frustration but I never meant it. I never wanted things to end. We just bought a car together and we were gonna move in together. I can't lose what we have. We have gone through and overcome so much. It has been such hard work and we were just about to reap the benefits.

Is there anything I can do or say to make this right? I love him so much. Someone please help me.

also...he asked me if there was anything I needed to tell him because his roommate said he had some dirt on me. I've always done right by my man and either his roommate's "dirt" is false or it's been misinterpreted. I can't think of anything I could have done that would make him upset. I'm scared that even though I know this, he might believe his roomate because we aren't doing so well now.

In my opinion, he sounds like he has a lot going on right now.

And you guys are both really emotional. I think give him some "time off."

If he wants to be with you, you won't have to make him prove it, he will just show it. That's what I've had to learn the hard way, as they say.

Hey,

This is probably hard to believe and follow through with, but just give him some time. If you guys have gone through so much and had such big plans together i doubt that he'll throw it all away over something you said out of anger. He may not understand that right now, but just give him some time and i'm sure he'll come around. Chances are that he knows you did it out of anger. It sounds like he just has a lot going on, and maybe you both were just frustrated with not being able to see each other for a while or something....anyway, those are my thoughts =) I hope things work out for the best.