I met this guy on wednesday, in a very drunken state at a mates party. We hit it off immediately and stayed up talking till 5am, we kissed but nothing more. he begged, litterally for me to go round to his the next night. i went for 3-4hrs and we got on really well sober but i decided not to stay over. The next day again he begged me to go se him (he can't drive, i can) so again i did (obviously loving the fact he seemed so into me) This time it was even beter we hugged kissed and talked loads and it felt so right not awkward at all. I didn't stay over and we haven't slept together, today he's being really moody with me.

I really don't get him, i'm starting to fall for him which normally takes ages foe me and he's being begging to see me...what have i done wrong

PS

This isn't Sugar-Rush its her sister

Call me

Baby Rush xx

Hi - I don't think it's really anything you did wrong. I think it just all may be "too much too soon." You two have spent A LOT of time together in the past few days. Try backing off for a few days. Make yourself scarce. Hopefully, he'll be begging you to come out with him on a real date soon!

PS - You may consider not always giving into last minute requests to see him. It creates a bad habit

PPS - Set up your own account here on eNotalone!

like annie 24 said, i agree with her, just take your time and give each other space, because it'd be nice to know who the guy really is and to figure out if it's worth getting into a relationship with him. because the most important person you have to think about is you. if you believe you're really comfortable, then by all means do whatever that pleases you, but just keep in mind that you've met this guy over a very short period of time though. get to kno him better