Advice needed ;P

Allright, this is not simple but I need your help. Men and Women as well.

Well I have a friend who is desperate, he craves for love and always saying that I make him puke. So im like whats the problem with my attitude? ( his name is mark ) He's like man there are good girls, beautiful one and you still ignored all of them. im like oh well this is my life. And then he dissed me about I threat them like trashed and that's maybe what women wants. Well the thing I know is that I care about women but im not craving for anyone... I think I never found love as well. I don't threat girls like shit, im just different. I just dont get a boner as easy as other man I suppose when a fantastic creatures appears in front of me.

well if you are a women or a men that have encountered this situation...

tell me what to do about it... I don't see anything wrong with my attitude but it seems like my friend are really pissed at me so I guess your advices may be of some help

take care

Jeff l. Spiegel

You just need to talk to him and let him know that people deal with things differently. I don't know you but maybe you're the type of person that doesn't jump on every girl that come your way, maybe you're waiting for the right person or maybe you just don't want to get involved with someone, not right now, or not ever. But a true friend wouldn't totally judge you based on something as small as that. Like you said, it's your life and he should let you live it and be your friend no matter what. That's what friends are for, to be there for someone whether you feel like it or not. I'm sure he'll understand one day.

well I told him that its my life and I dont ask him SHIT about his. I'm hanging with alot of girls and I know they tried to move on me but im like *** off i dont care tired of doin' the same cycle again and again. I think mark hates my attitude. i.e: I was working about 2 weeks ago... one of my friend came on the office and was like oh well jeff you look perfect. im like want something? shes like oh well wanna go out? im lookin at her and tell her that I don't feel like it then she quit. so my friend is like, ur the worst dumbass I ever known. Shes incredible and you dont do shit about it. im like oh well I dont talk trash about yours. Hes like : well no one cares about dating me you stupid.

so now I guess I felt bad about this shit you see...

Jeff l. Spiegel

well all this attached,weddings and kids make me feared alot thats for sure my sister has his first baby at 17 years old. Im like 20 almost 21 I dont want any kid. And for the girl well yeah shes incredible, beautiful and sweet but well I don't know im quite independent so maybe that day I didn't feel like it. But well im tired of people complaining about my attitude with women. its not that Im always ignoring them, its just that I have some things to do and can't always care about her.

thats my opinion feel free to give yours

Jeff l. Spiegel

well, personally i think it wouldn't hurt to go out with her just to do something fun. it's not every day that a girl approaches a guy like that. But hey, if you absolutely don't want to, then you're entitled to your own opinion and you hafta do what you hafta do. But like i said, girls don't just go up to guys like that. And it doesn't have to be intimate. Just take her out to do something fun. Then if you do have fun, then maybe you can go out again. And just stay friends. Well, if you want to. I would just to see what she's like. Then maybe your friend will leave you alone.

Independance is a great thing, but if I were you, i'd take advantage of the situations that your getting. Because if you don't, and when you do decide, if you decide, that you want to date, it's going to be harder to find them.

But I still think your friend should respect your decisions no matter what.

You understand a part of the story but its the second part you didn't understand. The point is yes I didn't go out with that girl yet, I know she likes me alot. I can feel it when I looked at her but its not only her i didn't date anyone for long. Girls still came but Im like not now or I have something to do... sometimes its excuses, sometimes not...

its difficult to describe this hehe

I guess i'll find it out

Jeff l. Spiegel

I see. Well, people are the way they are. So, if you're feeling bad at all about what your friend says about you, don't. You'lll date when you want to and only when you want to. You gotta make your own decisions and it seems so far you have and as long as you do that, you'll be leader and have control over your life. At least some people are smart enough to realize that.

Thanks for you advice mistah camaro

Others feel free to post as well, you can flame me I know some people will so feel free too.

even my father is laughin' at my situation thats quite funny we must admit that

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel

Hey dextro,

Isn't it the fact that you don't crave them what makes them crave you? Think of that for a moment.

It seems to me that you are naturally doing what some of us will never learn. You're a lucky guy!

As for Mark... well, you can try to explain him that it's basically either his situation of yours. He's the one to choose which reality he prefers for himself...

Best,

Foreigner.